Friday, October 23, 2009

An invite...

Hey guys, our friend Penny over at AzFCT wanted me to share this with you:


Hi All, I am one of the "lurkers" on your blog, although I have talked with Jacob in person. Wanted to remind you that Diana Butler Bass, who speaks at many of the Emergent conferences, is going to be preaching at Asbury United Methodist Church this Sunday the 25th at 9:30. Asbury is at 1601 W. Indian School Road, Phoenix. It should be a relatively small gathering, and I bet Diana would like to talk with you about your cohort.

Penny

Thanks for the invite Penny! 

3 comments:

AdamBam said...

This looked really intriguing - was anybody able to go? I really wish I could have worked it out...

Thorn-67 said...

No...we didn't get to either and I am totally kicking myself. I would love to do more stuff like that...I'd love to meet Penny as well...

Sarah said...

We wanted to go too but weren't able to...I would have loved to have met Penny and Diana!