Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mosque

For those who wanted to visit the Mosque in Tempe for this Friday's celebration of Ramadan, here is the down-low...


Islamic Community Center of Tempe,

131 E. 6th St. Tempe, AZ 85281
Tel: (480) 894-6070
www.tempemosque.com

Here are some thoughts from Wendi:

"I think prayer starts at 6:30. so maybe we can meet at my house at 5:30. We will leave by 5:45. We will be back before 8ish...
Or peeps can go straight to the mosque by 6:30.
My cell is 480.six.two.eight.two.one.three.five. Peeps can contact me once they get there to meet up.
My addy is 714 W Marlboro dr
Chandler AZ 85225
Dress on the conservative side jeans are fine for male and female. Females need a shirt with sleeves and long enough to start to cover her butt...
email me at wcleckner{at}gmail[dot]com with questions."

If you'd like to read up on Ramadan before hand, their site provides some good info here.

I hope all who go have a great time. Sorry to miss it, can't wait to hear about it.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Unfortunately we won't be able to make it. Adam is out of town and I have the two kiddos-- I would have loved to go, though.