Sunday, November 7, 2010

HOSTING GLITCH...FLU HAS HIT THE SCHROEDER HOUSE

Dear EmDes family...

I am so sad to say that Chloe has the stomach flu. It came on @ midnight and she's been up vomiting since and it's now 3:30AM. I am doing my best to try to get the word out as fast as I can. Obviously this creates a conflict for me hosting group later today. I need to see what's going to further evolve with her...or who else in the house may come down with it.

I guess something like this is bound to happen at some point...putting us all in an awkward spot...but I really hoped it never would. Thank you so much for understanding.

~Joy

1 comment:

AdamBam said...

Sorry to hear, Joy!! It's no problem for us to host here in Gilbert. I've changed the info & directions on the blog sidebar accordingly. Mass email going out shortly...

Hope Chloe feels better soon and that it doesn't find its way to others :-/